Golf Australia keeps local, national and international media representatives informed about breaking news, the Australian Opens and a variety of golf related issues.
In addition, Golf Australia also provides pictorial resources to a number of news organisations.
All media enquiries should contact:
Hamish Jones – Media and Communications Manager
T: +61 3 9626 5099
Media seeking to have their details added to Golf Australia's media database should contact the Media Manager on the details above.
Applications for media credentials will be considered from representatives of:
• Recognised daily newspapers
• Wire and news services
• National or international golf magazines that regularly provide tournament coverage
• News and sports magazines that regularly cover golf
• National radio and television networks
• Local radio and television stations within the immediate coverage area of the event.
• Freelance writers or photographers who regularly cover golf
Accreditation Forms are distributed to media electronically and made available online at the tournament websites approximately 2 months prior to each event.
Media representatives wishing to cover Golf Australia's National Amateur Championships should contact the Media Manager at the details above.